PACIFIC GROVE


Let's just say I'm just really busy.


Here are some photographs take with my android phone of the beautiful place my family stayed in for four days before the New Year. If you do not know this place, it's a small town close to Monterey and Cannery Row called Pacific Grove. There was a long stretch of coastal promenade that led all the way to the wharf of Monterey.
We stayed in a small cottage that was about a 5 minute walk to this promenade I previously mentioned. I absolutely loved it.
Animals we saw were: seals, aggressive seagulls, sea otters, a random assortment of sea birds, and the water shooting out from the sea from passing whales.

It was definitely one of the nicest family vacations we've done in a while, and we don't do many.

Cheers,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment