Hello Ireland | Cliffs of Moher

One our very last day in Galway we headed to the Cliffs of Moher! We were so excited to get there. However because of lack of proper planning or time management we were only able to stay at the Cliffs of Moher for a measly 1.5 hours! Terrible. Despite that we were able to see some of it and enjoy the nice day. Before that we went to the beach where several people decided to take a swim with a bathing suit or with their clothes.

It was so nice to be at the beach and just by the sea in general. I'm really enjoying that Dun Laoghaire is a costal town. I really like being able to walk by the sea every once in a while whenever I like. Living in Eugene Oregon, I don't normally get that luxury during the year because it is a blasted 2 hour drive. Not exactly worth it.


Overal, I'm really enjoying my time in Ireland. I never learned the history of Ireland until the past three weeks. School doesn't do a very good job talking about history of other countries. The only things I've actually learned about Ireland is immigration and famine. In a way there is so much more, but at the same time it is a lot about the resistance of the British and viking raids.


Cheers,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment