Hello Ireland | IADT + After-School Adventures

As you may or may not know, I am studying during my time in Ireland. I'm taking a History of Irish Cinema class and a production class. We are attending our classes at IADT or Institute of Art, Design,  and Technology. The campus is relatively empty because it is summer time. This school is located in Dun Laoghaire, about a 30minute DART ride into Dublin City.
It's really nice because we are by the sea, we can take the DART, bus and whatever else transport system anywhere around. It's really convenient. My home stay is actually really central to several places: a DART station, buses that go into town, and a reasonable walking distance too anywhere. It's really nice.
My friends and I roamed around campus and found a beautiful tranquil garden with lavender. It made sense later on why the lavender was there because when I walked there the next day, There were benches that had relaxation and contemplation written on the sides. A very peaceful area away from the craziness of schoolwork.
Because I am writing this the next day from when this should have been posted, I am going to Howth for half of the day. It promises to be very beautiful.
I suppose you should expect a video tonight, but I don't know yet.

Cheers,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment