Rethinking what social media does for us

Hello all!
I am back from a good month long hiatus. I've been incredibly busy with being Director of Photography in a DuckTV production show as well as general school work.

To commemorate my return, I share with you this video I saw about social media use around three weeks ago:


I thought it was an excellent use of video to convey what social media has become to us or this matter, what technology has done. We are constantly glued to our mobile devices or dragging our laptops or tablets around.
After watching this video, I started to notice how my peers and other members of the community use their devices. We aren't able to really function or interact without that technological connection anymore.

It's time that you and I try to get off that laptop, that tablet, or that cell phone. It's time to reconnect (with the real world).

Cheers,
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment